Get Business Insurance Quotes Today
*Based on your profile, your details will be sent to insurance partners that will best serve your needs. That may be a different company than the one featured on this page and form.
Sanlam Business Insurance
Sanlam Business Insurance offers businesses full cover with an all-inclusive choice of everyday business resolutions. Sanlam protects businesses by allowing continuity with their full complement of cost-effective offerings.
Sanlam Business Insurance Products
- Protection of Income
- Protection of Business Overheads
- Protection of Assets
- Protection of Key Personnel or Key Persons
- Debt Insurance for Businesses
- Sanlam Business Buy and Sell
Sanlam Protection of Income
Income protection plays an important role for business owners and should be part and parcel of every business plan.
- Should you become ill or injured, the Sanlam Income Protection Plan will pay you out
- This plan has been created to pay out monthly instalments
- The Sanlam Protection of Income Plan is tax-free
Sanlam Business Overhead Protection
- The Sanlam Business Overhead Protection plan secures the overheads of a business from six to twelve months after the death of a business owner
- The Sanlam Overhead Protector offers an immediate solution to avoid instability in a business if the owner or key person of a business dies
- All owners and co-owners’ lives are insured under this plan
- In the event of the death of an owner or co-owner, any payouts will be paid out directly into the business
Sanlam Asset Protection
- The Sanlam Asset Protection plan offers protection of business assets against any losses or damages
Sanlam Key Person Insurance
- Sanlam Key Person Insurance cover is a cost-effective and tax-free resolution if a key person is unable to work due to illness or is disabled, or if the key person or owner of a business dies
Sanlam Business Debt Insurance
- Debt insurance is designed to protect against the disablement or death of a business owner and to compensate where the business owner has signed any sureties
- The policy will thwart any claims from creditors against the deceased estate or from a business owner if they are disabled, thus offering protection against these eventualities
- The pay-out from the life insurance policy is used to repay any loans on the death or disability of the business owner
Sanlam Business Buy and Sell
- The Sanlam Business Buy and Sell agreement enables the surviving co-owners to use the funds to buy up any shares or business interests of a deceased co-owner
- Sanlam Disability cover can also be used to supply the buy-out of a disabled owner’s part of the business
Sanlam Business Insurance offers a range of complete solutions to partner with all businesses regardless of size.